Are you looking for a room to hire in London for an event? Impress your guests by hosting your next celebration at the Foundling Museum, a stylish event space in central London.
With its beautiful eighteenth-century interiors and exquisite art collection, our venue makes a stunning backdrop for entertaining. We can host a variety of corporate and private events, from award ceremonies, product launches and meetings, to birthday parties, bar mitzvahs and weddings. Located in the heart of leafy Bloomsbury, the Museum is a unique party venue for hire near King’s Cross, Holborn and Euston stations.
Government guidelines do not permit events from taking place at the Museum. Events affected include parties, private dining events and drinks receptions, business meetings and weddings.
Filming and photoshoots can currently be accommodated on any day of the week.
If you’d like to discuss holding a future event with us, or to find out about our new excellent-value rates for intimate wedding options and meetings, get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that these are uncertain times for our clients and have therefore released a Covid-19 booking guarantee to protect you should your event be cancelled due to Covid-19.
Statement date: 21 December 2020
Why choose the Foundling Museum?
- As a registered charity you will be making a valuable contribution to our cause
- You can enjoy exclusive evening hire of the whole Museum
- Your guests can explore our Collections and our beautiful eighteenth-century interiors
- We have a dedicated events team
- Our spaces are fully wheelchair accessible
- The Museum is easily accessible by public transport
Follow our events team on Instagram at @foundlingmuseumevents to enjoy updates and images.