Are you looking for a room to hire in London for an event? Impress your guests by hosting your next celebration at the Foundling Museum, a stylish event space in central London.
With its beautiful eighteenth-century interiors and exquisite art collection, our venue makes a stunning backdrop for entertaining. We can host a variety of corporate and private events, from award ceremonies, product launches and meetings, to birthday parties, bar mitzvahs and weddings. Located in the heart of leafy Bloomsbury, the Museum is a unique party venue for hire near King’s Cross, Holborn and Euston stations.
Housed in a Grade II-listed Georgian-style building, the Museum’s historic interiors make it one of the most elegant event venues in London, providing the perfect setting for your wedding, drinks reception, private dining event or Christmas party.
We offer exclusive evening hire so your guests are free to explore our historic Collection whilst sipping champagne and enjoying canapés from some of London’s top caterers. The Museum also provides a stunning location for filming and photoshoots, and our purpose-built, contemporary Creative Studio is ideal for meetings, teambuilding days out, seminars, training events and more.
If you’re looking to hire a space in London, our experienced team will tailor your event to your expectations and budget, creating a memorable occasion for you and your guests.
Why choose the Foundling Museum?
- As a registered charity you will be making a valuable contribution to our cause
- You can enjoy exclusive evening hire of the whole Museum
- Your guests can explore our Collections and our beautiful eighteenth-century interiors
- We have a dedicated events team
- Our spaces are fully wheelchair accessible
- The Museum is easily accessible by public transport
Income generated from venue hire supports our vital and unique work with disadvantaged children and young adults.
Follow our events team on Instagram at @foundlingmuseumevents to enjoy updates and images.
Our Covid-19 Booking Guarantee
To book your event with us, we require a 50% deposit to secure your date. Your deposit and any subsequent payments for your event are 100% refundable if you need to cancel for any of the following reasons:
- Government guidelines mean that you cannot hold your event as you had planned or wished to – this includes, but is not limited to, any reason that would spoil your enjoyment of the day including numbers of guests, travel restrictions on friends and family attending, restrictions on caterers, etc
- You or important attendees have Covid-19 symptoms and need to isolate, so you wish to cancel or postpone
- You and or your guests do not feel safe and wish to cancel/postpone