Become a Friend of the Foundling Museum today and enjoy 12 months of benefits while helping us continue to tell the Foundling Hospital’s stories and supporting our core work with vulnerable and marginalised young people. Benefits include:
- Free, unlimited entry to the Museum and our exhibitions
- Exclusive, out-of-hours Friends’ views of our exhibitions throughout the year
- Monthly Friends’ e-newsletter
- 10% discount in the Museum shop*
- Discounted tickets to public events
*With the exception of some special offers
Our Patrons programme offers an opportunity to enjoy a closer relationship with the Museum and enjoy a deeper engagement with our art and artists.
Patrons’ support crucially funds all aspects of our work, contributing to our exhibitions programming, bolstering our work with artists, musicians and young people and caring for our collection.
Join from £1,000 a year, built from a £100 benefit element and a suggested, Gift Aid eligible, donation of £900, and you can receive a range of benefits including:
- Free and unlimited entry to the Museum and exhibitions
- 25% discount in the Museum Shop*
- Invitation to all Exhibition Private Views
- A programme of exclusive Patron events throughout the year
- Tailored invitations and news according to your personal interests
* with the exception of some special offers