Foundling Friends help stage exhibitions that bring contemporary relevance to the Museum’s historic collections, provide free artist-led workshops for children experiencing disadvantage, keep admission free for under 21s, and continue our groundbreaking training and mentorship programmes for young care-leavers.
For just £35 per year, your membership will directly support our work and as a thank you we offer:
• Free entry to the Museum and our exhibitions
• Regular updates on how your support is making a difference
• 10% discount in the Museum shop*
• Discounts on Museum events
• Invitations to exhibition previews
* With some exceptions
Join forces and support the Museum with a loved one at the same address, for only £55. By joining as a Friend Plus you and your companion will enjoy the above benefits together.
Becoming a Patron is an opportunity to enjoy a closer relationship with the Museum and to help us realise our mission to inspire change through the power of the arts.
Your patronage will help us care for and conserve our unique collections, give artists a platform to explore issues and ideas that speak to people today, and fund our award-winning learning programme for young care leavers, local children, and families. To thank you for your generosity and bring you behind-the-scenes, we are delighted to offer you:
• Invitations to exhibition private views
• Invitations to exclusive supporter events, in the Museum and further afield
• Acknowledgement on the Museum’s website and donor board
• Regular updates on how your support is making a difference to our work
We love to welcome couples and friends who wish to support the Museum. You and your fellow Patron will enjoy the above benefits together.
The benefits associated with a Patrons membership are available for £100 and we kindly ask that you make a donation of £900 (Patron) or £1,650 (Joint Patrons). This is a discretionary donation not connected with the benefits and provided the eligibility requirements are met, the donation will qualify for Gift Aid.