Our Patrons are so important to us here at the Foundling Museum. Through their generous gifts they help fund all aspects of our work.
By becoming a Patron you have the opportunity to have a significant impact on our work, contributing to exhibitions from conception to realisation; bolstering our core work with artists, musicians and young people; and caring for our exceptional Collection.
We hope you will consider joining this special group of donors. Our Patrons make up the backbone of our supporters and we are very grateful to each and every one of them. Membership starts from £1,000.
- Free and unlimited entry to the Museum and temporary exhibitions
- 25% discount in the Museum Shop and on our Artist Editions*
- 10% discount in the Café
- Invitations to our exhibition private views and special receptions throughout the year
- Programme of exclusive Patrons events, including behind-the-scenes tours of partner museum and galleries
- Reciprocal visits to other exciting institutions
- Tailored invitations and news according to your personal interests
- Acknowledgement on the Museum’s website, donor board and elsewhere as appropriate
* with the exception of some special offers
Patron Plus offer all of the above benefits for yourself, plus a guest - perfect for couples or friends who would like to make a saving while supporting the Museum. Alternatively, if you are under 30 you can receive these benefits for only £500 under our Young Patron scheme.
The Foundling Museum is a registered company limited by guarantee and a registered charity
Company registration no. 3621861. Charity registration no. 1071167