Delve into a magical world of immersive storytelling
Delve into a magical world of immersive storytelling, suitable for families with visually impaired children.
Sessions run 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 | Free for families (up to three people), places must be pre-booked
Come and join Dani the Storyteller as she weaves interactive and sensory stories for children and their families, inspired by Quentin Blake’s beautiful illustrations for our Gifted exhibition. This event is based around audio and is accessible for families with visually impaired children. This event is suitable for under-7s.
- All workshops follow government Covid safety guidelines
- You can read more about how we’re keeping people safe here
- We ask that everyone respects the physical distancing measures we have put in place and follows current Government guidance on social distancing
- Following Government guidelines, if you are able to wear a face covering we would ask you to wear one during your visit, for your safety and the safety of others. All staff and volunteers will also be wearing face coverings
- For everyone’s safety, please don’t attend the workshop if you or anyone in your family are feeling unwell, or have come into contact recently with anyone experiencing Covid symptoms