Brighten up your home by making sun prints to take home, with British Sign Language interpretation
Brighten up your home by making sun prints to take home.
Sessions run 11:00-13:00 & 14:00-15:00 with British Sign Language interpretation | Free for children and up to two adults, places must be pre-booked
Uncover the natural elements of Quentin Blake’s drawings with artist Isobel Manning and learn how to make sun prints using organic materials and photographic paper. Hunt for leaves and flowers to create a narrative, then turn your sun prints into a book.
Please note, the afternoon session 14:00-15:00 is with British Sign Language interpretation, but open to all, and the morning session is without.
How to book for the workshop
- Booking is essential, to book a space on this workshops please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Title of workshop and session timeslot
- Number of children
- Number of adults
- Age of children
- Your phone number
- Please specify if you require the BSL interpretation
- Please let us know if you are local and if we can call you if a workshop is made available due to cancellation
- Places for the workshops are very limited, to allow for as many children as possible to attend, we recommend one adult per child or group of children
- Please cancel if you can’t make your workshop, to free up a space for another family
- All workshops follow government Covid safety guidelines
- You can read more about how we’re keeping people safe here
- We ask that everyone respects the physical distancing measures we have put in place and follows current Government guidance on social distancing
- Following Government guidelines, if you are able to wear a face covering we would ask you to wear one during your visit, for your safety and the safety of others. All staff and volunteers will also be wearing face coverings
- For everyone’s safety, please don’t attend the workshop if you or anyone in your family are feeling unwell, or have come into contact recently with anyone experiencing Covid symptoms