Our Patrons are so important to us here at the Foundling Museum. Through their generous gifts they help fund all aspects of our work. This includes, but is not limited to: our three annual exhibitions, our work with disadvantaged local children, the conservation of our historic art collection, our exciting music programme and the staff that work tirelessly to keep the Museum running smoothly on a day to day basis.
We hope you will consider joining this very special, generous group of donors. Our Patrons make up the backbone of our supporters and we are very grateful to each and every one of them. Membership starts from £500.
- Free and unlimited entry to the Museum and temporary exhibitions
- 25% discount in the Museum Shop and on our Artist Editions*
- 10% discount in the Café
- Invitation to each exhibition private view, with curator-led tours
- Programme of dedicated and exclusive Patrons events
- Reciprocal visits to other exciting institutions
- Tailored invitations and news according to your personal interests
- Acknowledgement on the Museum’s website, donor board and elsewhere as appropriate
* with the exception of some special offers
Patron Plus offer all of the above benefits for yourself, plus a guest - perfect for couples or friends who would like to make a saving while supporting the Museum. Alternatively, if you are under 30, you can receive these benefits under our Young Patron scheme.
To find out more about becoming a Patron, contact our Development team on +44 (0)20 7841 3608 or emails us at email@example.com
The Foundling Museum is a registered company limited by guarantee and a registered charity
Company registration no. 3621861. Charity registration no. 1071167